By this You agree that SIA Integrated Crewing Services (registration number 40203059132, 31-13 Baznicas street, Riga, LV-1010), hereinafter named ICS or Company, as a data controller will collect, use, process & protect Your personal Information.
1. Bases of processing personal information and data storage duration:
All Your provided information including, but not limited to the following personal data: name, surname, date/place of birth; contact details such as address, telephone number, Email address; rank, work experience, professional qualifications, trainings, certificates, including sensitive data on Your medical certificates; data about Your relatives; bank/account details; data on Your visas, and others,- will be processed for the purpose of Your further employment.
The basis for the data processing is your consent unless You decide to invalidate same.
Your submitted data to ICS database will be stored for 10 years and copy of employment contract will be stored for an indefinite period of time.
ICS reserves the right to keep some of your data for a longer period, if this required for the protection of ICS interests and rights related to claims, complaints against the Company, and for the fulfillment of the requirements of the government regulations.
2. Way of getting personal information:
ICS collects, receives and submits all your personal data directly from you.
3. Personal data processing:
Your consent gives ICS the right to forward your personal data to:
- potential employers for further evaluation and approval for work on board their managed vessels;
- previous employers for references and your work experience verification;
- maritime administrations for verification of legitimacy of Your documents;
- travel agents in order book Your flights to and from the vessel;
- port agents for relevant issue of Ok To Boards, Letters of Guarantee, Visas on arrivals, etc.
- service providers and relevant authorities for the issue of visas and other formalities related to successful travel and joining
Data may also be transferred to competent authorities or law authorities, such as the police or supervisory authorities, but only in response to their official requests and only if required in accordance with government laws and regulations, in the cases and according to the procedure specified by statutory acts.
We process your personal data only in the territory of the EU.
4. Personal data processing to the third countries (outside EU and/or European Economic Area):
Only in necessary cases, abiding the rules stated in the normative acts & this Policy, Your personal data could be transferred to third countries and/or international maritime organizations, if:
- You have explicitly consented to the proposed transfer, after having been informed of the possible risks of such transfers for the Client due to the absence of a sufficient decision and appropriate safeguards;
- the transfer is necessary to carry out a contract between the you and the shipowners and/or their authorized management companies or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- the transfer is necessary in order to protect the your or other persons vital interests, where the you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
5. Personal data protection:
The security of your personal data is a priority for ICS. The Company uses maximum acceptable means to guarantee protection of your personal information with the requirements of data protection laws and Company’s internal regulations.
ICS complies with the requirements of personal data protection laws and, in each data processing process, we take care to collect only the information necessary to achieve the goals set for data processing.
6. Access to personal data and other rights:
You have the right to receive information regarding your personal data processing mentioned in the normative acts.
You hold the right to demand the Company access to your personal data, as well as the right to demand adding, editing or deleting them, or limiting the data processing, as well as the right to restriction to processing altogether (including the personal data processing that has been done based on the legitimate and legal interests of the Company).
You can submit a demand for the realization of your rights:
- in writing at the Company’s office, providing a document of identification;
- submitting a demand electronically that has been signed with a secure e-signature; sent to the e-mail address email@example.com
By receiving your demand of realizing your rights, the Company confirms your identity, evaluates the demand and carries it out according to the statutory acts.
The Company responds to you via registered mail at your provided address or using e-mail. The answer must be given within 30 (thirty) days from the day of receiving the demand.
6. Consent withdrawal:
By this You are informed that You can decline/invalidate Your consent at any time, as well as You have the right to request the Company to access, modify, delete, or restrict processing.
However, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the data processing that took place while the Client’s consent was valid.
If you believe that the Company processes your data in violation of the requirements of the personal data protection laws please contact ICS Management immediately. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
In case you suspect that the Company does not take the necessary action, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervising institution – the Data State Inspectorate (www.dvi.gov.lv).
7. Contact details as a data controller:
SIA “Integrated Crewing Services”, registration number 40203059132, 31-13 Baznicas street, Riga, LV‑1010.
Data controller contact information:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 31-13 Baznicas street, Riga, LV‑1010
PIC: Sergejs Zaharovs (MD)